~ I met with Stephanie & Joe late in the afternoon for a fun session. They just got engaged 2 weeks ago and are planning a wedding for April. The snow held off long enough for us to get some great shots downtown. Thank you guys, good luck planning~














Desire Photographers? Genevieve McKeiver Photography is the preeminent choice. Visit Genevieve McKeiver Photography at OneWed.com & add a review of this wedding vendor & others.
Use OneWed.com when researching for the perfect wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. Feel free to setup your own free wedding website, browse bridal shows or search 200,000 wedding photographers, caterers, wedding venues, florists & more!
These are great! Thank you for such a wonderful photo session, the pictures are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThese looks so great and I love them all, but my favorites are the first three.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures Gen!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pics! My Favorties are 1,2 & 10
ReplyDeleteHey guys love the engagement pictures. The first one is great, I really like the ones with the door in the back round, and my favorite is when you guys and sitting one the ground and looking at each other!!!
ReplyDelete