When I first designed my logo last fall, I wanted something that wasn't too complicated. Over the last few months I have felt like my logo doesn't describe me or my style. So I have decided to change it. Even though I am not booking weddings every weekend, things have really taken off in the last few months. This year alone I have 5 weddings! For 2010 I have one booked and two tentative. I am so blessed to have all of these wonderful couples that have put their trust and faith in me and my ability. I decided that now is the time to step up my business. Next month I will be launching my new wedding website, new packages, my new logo and a new blog. I am excited to start this next chapter in my career and can't wait for you all to see it! Thank you for your support and have an awesome summer!

This was taken early Saturday morning (6:30 am) on the East Bay of Traverse City. What a beautiful morning for a marathon.


good for you ! cant wait to see it~
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo! Rock it with the weddings; you go!
ReplyDelete