~Once again I was able to shoot a wedding with Phrene, and this time her friend Brooke came along too to shoot. We headed down to Dearborn to shoot the wedding of Julie and Moses. The second I meet both of them, I knew it was going to be an awesome day. Julie is the sweetest girl in the world, very elegant and gentle. Moses is hilarious, he is funny without even trying, and full of surprises. It was hard to keep the tears back when they first saw each other, you could see and feel the love the two have for each other. The long journey to this day has made it that more perfect. I had an absolute blast assisting at their wedding. I wish every couple was as cool and calm as these too were. Congratulations on your wedding Julie and Moses. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I hope you had fun in Hawaii!~









































Great photos Gen! Love those ring shots!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl...looked like you rocked it. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete