Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amy & Zeb Wedding

On Saturday, June 20 Amy and Zeb were married in a beautiful ceremony that was officiated by Amy's grandfather at Vos Chapel at Kuyper College . Amy decided to forgo the florist and made her bouquets herself, which were gorgeous and really popped against the awesome JCrew bridesmaids dresses, which I was drueling over. The reception was held at the Johsnon Park enclosed picinic shelter. The park made for some beautfil backdrops and the building is absolutely adorable with beautiful dark wood and my favorite, a wrap around porch. Both Amy and Zeb and their families are very loving people, who were great to work with and made us feel very welcomed, Amy's mother even gave me a hug when I left! There is nothing that I love more than families that make you feel special and appreciate all of your work. Thank you Amy and Zeb for choosing me to photograph your day, Ashley and I had a wonderful time.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love her mother's reaction to seeing her little girl in her wedding dress. Priceless.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Amy was such a beautiful bride
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is one of my favorite photos from the day. Aren't they the cutest!
Photobucket


Photobucket

So I have a mild obsession for photographing the bouquets on chairs, and when I saw this one, I couldn't resist. I love this chair!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gen! You totally rocked it for your first wedding. Beautiful pictures. I had so much fun being able to shoot with you.

    ReplyDelete