Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Keith & Eva Wedding

About a month and a half ago I received an email from a fellow photographer asking if I would be willing to help another photographer out who wasn't able to shoot a wedding. Absolutely! I just felt bad for the other photographer and the couple. I talked with Keith over the phone to discuss their wedding day. Eva and I talked over email multiple times and I knew that they were going to be a fun couple to work with, oh and they were. I traveled up to Mount Pleasant to the beautiful campus of Central Michigan University for their wedding. They were married right in front of the CMU seal under the shade of a beautiful tree. I didn't get to meet them until minutes before they saw each other for the first time, but that didn't matter, they were so easy going. As Eva walked up to me I noticed that she had no shoes on and I asked her if she was going barefoot and she's like "yup". I LOVE IT!! A barefoot bride! She literally went the whole day without shoes! Now that's my kind of bride. The whole day was filled with these amazing little touches that meant so much to Eva and Keith. Keith's cousin officiated the wedding, they had their closest friends stand up for them, she wore her grandmother’s earrings and her diamond was also a family heirloom. I had an amazing time with Keith & Eva and their family and friends. Thank you so much Keith & Eva for choosing me to photograph your day, I know I am not who you originally planned, but I think you will be really happy. Also a huge thank you to my sister Shannon who drove up from Detroit to help me.

Congratulations Keith & Eva!

Photobucket Photobucket
I love the look she kept giving me. So sassy
Photobucket
Eva did all the flowers. You would never guess that she picked her bouquet flowers out of people's yards!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My little barefoot bride :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The veil was Sarah's (matron of honor) that she wore at her wedding and the pearls are from Eva's Grandmothers wedding. I love all the little personal touches she had.
Photobucket
Smurfette is a little nick name that Keith calls Eva. And there also is a picture of her Grandparents on the little charm.
sPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eva decorated the reception with amazing cobalt blue glass on every table. It looked amazing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Keith's mother got a little teary during the first dance. She really loves her little boy
Photobucket
I love this shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. They look absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you two. Stay as happy as you are together forever and ever. You make a beautiful couple and we are proud of you.
    Hugs and Kisses, Grams and Gramps

    ReplyDelete