Even though I am 30 (ugh, so old), it still is weird to see my friends pregnant and having kids. It seems like we were in high school just a couple years ago. Sooner or later we all have to grow up and my best friend Lindsey decided she was ready. I've gotten pretty good at guessing why people are calling me, and a few months ago, I knew the second I answered the phone what I was going to hear. Yup, Lindsey was pregnant!! Lindsey has always wanted to be a mom and I know she is going to be an awesome one. She has so much love to give and is so caring and generous. When we were younger we used to come up with cute baby names that we liked and would fight about who would get them. Well, I guess Lindsey won that one. So anyway, here are some pictures from the shower that her mother threw her last week. I had tons of fun seeing Lindsey, her family and friends and can't wait to see the baby. Only a 8 more weeks!!





Baby Hudson. I get to do her newborn shoot next week! I can't wait!!

Brody, Lindsey's nephew




Brody giving his little sister a kiss.


The girls that Lindsey is a nanny for made this picture for Lindsey. If you look really close, you can see the baby in Lindsey's belly! How cute is that!

Every baby needs to know about Sparty

Lindsey with her sisters and her mother. Not like it was hard to tell.

Me and Lindsey





No comments:
Post a Comment