A while ago I said that I would have my new website and logo up by the end of June. Unfortunately I got a little too busy to get it all done by then, but it is almost ready. I am hoping to have it up and running next week. But I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of part of my new logo. The fabulous Kristen Carlson of K. Holly Photography designed my new logo (thank you Kristen!). And it rocks!!! I will not be launching my new blog next week, that will be coming later this summer.
Without further ado, here is a small part of my new logo! Check back next week to see the rest and my new website



Can't wait to see the rest! So excited for Saturday! :)
ReplyDeleteohhh it's wonderful! :) -BrieLynn
ReplyDeleteOooh fun, can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDelete