Sometimes you meet people and you know instantly that you will be friends. That is how I felt when I meet Mike and Maren earlier this spring for their engagement session. They will always be special to me not just because they are fabulous people, but because they were the first clients to book a wedding! Their wedding day was amazing and full of laughter and tears (mainly from Mike) and tons of great friends and family. A special thank you to Ashley for helping me out again. Here are just a few images from their day with more to come later this week. Enjoy your week in Michigan and have a safe trip back to Florida!




They were so awesome and you totally rocked it!
ReplyDeleteYou made my sister's and Mike's day! I can't thank you enough for going above and beyond. My family is still talking about how great you were! Thank you thank you thank you!
ReplyDelete